Clear Aligners | Shelby Township, Novi, & Rochester Hills
Straighten Your Smile
Imagine a braces treatment that doesn't use wires or metal brackets, is virtually pain-free, and doesn't require you to change your current lifestyle.
With Invisalign and ClearCorrect aligners, you can straighten your teeth and experience the benefits of a great smile without having to deal with a mouth full of metal!
1. Come in for Your Smile Consultation
- At your first visit, Dr. Rafaill and the team will assess your smile, discuss your goals, and create a plan that meets your oral health needs.
2. Make a Plan
- We’ll take digital images and X-rays of your teeth and use these to create your personalized treatment plan.
3. Wear Your Almost-Invisible Braces
- You’ll get your custom aligners and wear them as much as possible, except to eat, drink, brush, and floss. You’ll visit our office every six to eight weeks to check your progress and keep things on track.
A Modern Approach
Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable, comfortable aligners that straighten teeth in less time than traditional braces. There are no wires or brackets—just clear, convenient comfort that gives you every reason to smile.
These invisible braces are a clear and simple way to straighten your teeth so you can confidently show off your smile! Invisalign is a clear and simple choice for patients of all ages. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten—you just pop in a new set of aligners every two weeks until your treatment is complete.
The best part about the process is that most people won’t even know that you’re straightening your teeth. Clear aligners have vastly improved over the years and can be used to handle simple and complex cases.
From crowding to spacing, underbite to overbite, Dr. Rafaill can use clear aligners to correct oral issues and help you reach your ideal smile.
Great for Teen Treatment
Dr. Rafaill wants teens around Shelby Township, Novi, and Rochester Hills to participate confidently in their favorite activities, even while straightening their smiles.
Clear aligners with Straight Smiles Orthodontics don't present the same barriers as traditional braces so teens can play sports and instruments without worry.
And, since Invisalign and ClearCorrect aligners are made of clear plastic and almost invisible, no one even has to know your teen is in treatment!
Invisalign helps your teen focus on doing what they do best—being themselves. At your first free consultation with Dr. Rafaill, you'll find out how clear aligners can benefit your teen's smile and lifestyle!
The Benefits of Clear Aligners
- They are invisible, so you can smile confidently while in treatment.
- There are no diet restrictions; take your aligners out when you eat and drink.
- Brushing and flossing your teeth is much easier than trying to manipulate around braces that are glued onto your teeth!
- Usually, the length of treatment is shorter than traditional braces!
- On average, treatment takes less than 12 months!
- Invisalign for teens includes built-in indicators in each aligner that monitor your teen’s compliance.
We understand that schedules are hectic nowadays, making clear aligner treatment even more convenient.
You’ll only need to visit our Shelby Township, Novi or Rochester orthodontic office once every eight to twelve weeks during treatment so Dr. Rafaill can monitor your progress and give you new aligner trays.
After that, you can go even longer between appointments!
Learn More About Clear Aligners
Invisalign and ClearCorrect aligners are excellent options for subtle, effective treatment. Dr. Rafaill can advise you about the treatment options that fit best with your teeth, bite, and lifestyle at your first visit.